The selected candidate will be part of the Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial, Hyderabad. The candidate would be part of the Marketing Analytics team providing valuable SAS programming and analytics expertise for the Consumer Banking business. The role will require working/coordinating with the project manager/stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Create a daily dashboard for the leadership team to track periodical net growth, growth by product, balance flows, new accounts etc.,
2. Study and analyze existing business trends and provide actionable insights to increase balances, reduce attrition and improve cross-sell efforts.
3. Communicate business results/interpretations with various partners in Finance, Operations, Credit and IT analytics teams.
4. Support new product launch initiatives, and measure the impact of existing and new campaigns to optimize investment and maximize returns.
5. Ability to generate innovative ideas and work on strategic initiatives which would have a significant business impact.
6. Leverage internal and external data to understand customer propensities and derive/refine deposits strategy.
7. Extract and process data from multiple sources. Support IT initiatives with UAT during database changes/updates.
8. Need to create SAS/Excel reports on a need basis.
9. Expertise in delivering Adhoc requests quickly.
10. Provide business insights and highlighting relevant trends.
11. Strong Programming skills (SQL and SAS) with a minimum of 2 years.
12. Hands-on experience in tracking and analyzing marketing campaigns.
13. Experience in creating Excel/Tableau reports (Pivot tables, Graphs…).
14. Effective communication skills.
15. Understanding of US banking business and credit cards.
16. Able to use analytics approach for problem-solving, and knowledge of model development process.
17. Experience in handling large data, creating reports and giving business insights.
Post Graduate/Engineering - Any
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org