< Back to jobs
5 to 13 Years
Senior Engineer Network Security
Job Description :
- Hands on trouble shooting experience in any Firewall.
- In-depth knowledge and practical understanding of Networking concepts OSI, TCP and DNS, DHCP, IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP.
- Good understanding of Ethernet, PPP, PPPoE, PPPoA and other WAN technologies.
- Proven experience with data networks including physical layer infrastructure, servers, LAN/WAN hardware, software, data transmission facilities and interconnecting devices.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot various network problems using utilities like nslookup, traceroute, ping, net stat and packet sniffers like wire shark, tcp dump etc.
- Solid understanding and troubleshooting skills in IPSec VPN technologies, Clustering and High Availablity (HA) concepts.
- Good Practical experience in understating and troubleshooting Network Security and related technologies, Firewalls, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management and intrusion detection.
- Should have a strong knowledge on various attacks like SYN flood, Replay attacks etc and the mitigation techniques.
- Basic understanding of bridging and switching concepts.
· A mature goal-oriented professional with
· Overall experience of 5-6 Years
· 1-2 years managing Enterprise technical support in a TAC environment
· Ability to manage Client relationship management
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : email@example.com