< Back to jobs
7 to 10 Years
Job Description :
Position : Senior Software Developer (C++)
Experience :7Yrs to 10Yrs
Education: BE/BTech /ME /Mtech / MCA
Joining Location : Pune
You will be part of talented software development team and will be instrumental in delivering upgrades and additions to EQD IT architecture to comply with business, regulatory and user’s requests.
- Responsible to deliver high quality software by respecting timelines and quality/integration processes.
- Rapidly understand technical and functional requirements through regular interactions with project managers, business analysts and developers
- Drive adoption of agile mindset and accelerated delivery pipeline by embracing automated tools in DevOps transformation
- Work as part of a global and diversified development team to deliver projects, design and propose solutions for the development of new functionalities, enhancements and maintenance of all the applications and services used within the business line.
Technical skill :
- 4-10 years of experience in C++
- Sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Solid skills on RDBMS and PL/SQL development
- Profound insight of C++ internals (Class loading, Memory Management, STL , Transaction management etc.)
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as GIT, SVN etc.
- Good understanding of agile methodologies and DevOps tooling such as JIRA, Maven, Ansible etc.
- Working knowledge of XSL, XML, Web services (REST or RESTFul or SOAP)
- At least 2 years investment banking experience within an Equity Derivatives environment: booking, pricing, trade life cycle
- Understanding of Equity Derivative Instruments (listed and OTC, life cycle and data model)
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
BE / BTech /ME /MTech
Key Skills :
Contact Details :