< Back to jobs
8 to 14 Years
Salesforce Lightning Development Assistant Manager
Job Description :
We are looking out for Application Designers who can manage and assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Good to Have Skills: Service Cloud.
- 10 years of experience in Salesforce Configuration, Customization, Salesforce Lightning and Integration Technology.
- Salesforce Specific: designed, developed and deployed the custom objects, page layouts, custom tabs, components, Visual Force Pages, Apex classes, Controller Classes to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented Apex Classes Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows implemented in the system.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within Salesforce.
- Exposure on how to generate, partner and enterprise.
- Experience working in Web services SAOP and REST APIs leveraging JSON and WSDL.
- Build Custom Lightning Components and Lightning.
- Must have good communication skill /capable of client facing role.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
UG : B.Tech/B.E - Computers PG : M.Tech - Computers
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : email@example.com