< Back to jobs
Robotic Process Automation Manager
Job Description :
We are looking out for candidates for this emerging and interesting world of Robotics who gives importance to attention, hard working, to detail and passionate to pursue and enhance their career in Robotics and achieve client needs and business process in time.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Candidate will be responsible for analyzing business process and identifying automation opportunities, assess automation feasibility.
- Develop the process flow and roadmaps for clients adopt Intelligence Automation strategy.
- The Candidate must have 3 years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm with a focus on Process Improvements and Intelligent Automation.
- The Candidate must have minimum 1 year providing consulting and thought leadership in the areas of Robotics Process Automation ( RPA ) etc.
- Knowledge of leading RPA Tools (BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, OpenSpan, WorkFusion ) in the current market.
- Able to make recommendations to the clients depending on their needs.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
MBA ( Tire 1 Collages / Full Time )
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Subhendu: 080 - 61341542