As a Project Manager you are responsible for achieving the project’s objectives. Shall works closely with the Project Sponsor and Project Management Team to define the project objectives, create a plan for and executing the plan to achieve those objectives. The Project Manager has a working knowledge of the technical and organizational environments in which the project deliverables are created and in which they will be used. The Project Manager must be an excellent communicator at all levels within the project environment, be proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities and be able to adapt to a dynamic and potentially geographically disbursed project environment
1. Lead the project team and drive the project according to PMP or PEP process, must be able to manage multiple small projects
2. Responsible for meeting project scope, schedule, resource & budget commitments in Project Management Plan
3. Lead the project management team in developing and managing the Project Management Plan within the constraints established and approved by the Project Sponsor.
4. Implement and enforce change control over project scope, schedule, resources and budget.
5. Make sure the right decisions are made at the right time, organize the arbitrations.
6. Negotiate with functional managers and/or organizational management to obtain adequate resources with appropriate skills to staff the project team.
7. Manage the timely resolution of issues, including escalation of issues outside project team’s scope of responsibility.
8. Continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure corrective action plans up to closure
9. Report monthly on the key points, alert Control management necessary (in case of drift, blocking situation ...)
10. Co-ordinate with cross functional teams to Industrialize various products
11. Co-ordinate with Business team, Country team and Supply chain to ensure smoother product launches
12. Promote the use of appropriate tools and best practices to master design, quality, Schedule
13. Project Manager should be business oriented (means: to have business knowledge to decide project orientation and to challenge marketing specifications)
14. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio and other programs/scheduling tool including but not limited to Word and Excel.
• This position based in Bangalore, India
• The Project Manager will report to the Head of Offer Creation
• Functional authority to manage cross functional teams, working in all area in offer creation process: marketing, design (mechanical, electronic, software), laboratory, manufacturing, quality, plants, supply chain & purchasing etc.
• MBA or Bachelor Engineering – Electronics background preferred
• Experience: 8 years in Project Management, preferably in electronic products and development and experience in industrialization and supply chain activities.
• Leadership in management: Project Management process knowledge
• Marketing and Tendering Experience would be proffered
• Proficiency: English must
• Schedule: Full-time
• Position involves ~50% travel to remote areas including India, Africa and South East Asian countries
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org