< Back to jobs
12 to 19 Years
Principal Architect - Mean Stack / Full Stack
Job Description :
- 10+ years of experience in developing across a full web or embedded stack, including client/server interaction, databases, and CI/CD infrastructure
- Passion for leading small teams of engineers by communicating a strong vision for architecture, design, and security best practices
- Familiarity with event driven, asynchronous I/O frameworks.
- Expertise in Relational or MySQL databases.
- Experience in developing RESTful/GraphQL APIs and microservice based applications
- Experience deploying applications to AWS, and with AWS environment and tools (EC2, Lambda, ESS, API Gateway, CloudFront, S3)
- Used software development best practices such as: unit tests, code reviews, continuous integration / deployment, developing secure and clean code.
- Experience in Linux development environment.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Excellent technical documentation and communication skills
Your Destination Will be:
- Part of digital transformation service player
- Develop a disrupting platform for $20Bln client company
- Develop architecture strategies
- Lead and expand development team
- Provide road-map, best practices and recommendations
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : email@example.com