< Back to jobs
Bengaluru , Hyderabad , Pune , Delhi
Job Description :
Minimum qualifications :
- Designing and implementing Pega BPM based solutions.
- 3+ years of experience with Pega BPM
- Must have designed and developed at least 2 projects on Pega 6.2/7.X platform
- Architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit)
- Well experienced with design application and Infrastructure using various Application Servers, Databases, Security Managers etc.
- Expertise on various integration technologies like SOAP, REST, MQ, TCP, HTTP
- Strong understanding on Application Security
- Ability to execute development of Reusable Assets, Code Reviews and IT Governance for Pega Practice
- Experience in J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB.
- Minimum 1.5 Years of experience in Core Java & related frameworks
- Minimum 1.5 Years of experience in Application design & development PEGA 6.2 and 7.x
- Pega certification is mandatory
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org