Role: Manager- Corporate Finance, CS & Investor Relations.
Qualification: CS or CA & CS.
I Recurring- India Secretarial:
3. Responsible for obtaining and tracking digital signatures.
4. Preparation, tracking and maintenance of documents for board meetings, EGMs and AGMs.
5. Liaison with internal stakeholders and CS for preparation of board & EGM resolutions and minutes of the meetings.
6. Maintenance & updation of investor reports- Capitalization table, register of members, register of directors, share transfer details.
7. Meeting statutory authorities of RBI & ROC for compliance related reporting.
8. Responsible for end-to-end process of appointment and resignation of directors.
9. Support required information for board presentations.
II Recurring- Singapore Secretarial:
1. Coordination for filings related to AGM and providing internal information & documents.
2. Coordination for Various Filings related to ACCRA and providing internal information & documents.
3. Coordination for Filings related to ODI investment and providing internal information & documents.
4. Coordination for Other ad-hoc filings required from time to time and providing internal information & documents.
1. Responsible for ESOP grants and maintenance of ESOP register.
2. Preparation and maintenance of ESOP tracker
3. Filing of ESOP forms
4. Preparation and maintenance of documents for ESOP meetings.
5. Responsible for execution and tracking of Phantom Stock options.
1. Liaison with legal teams, CS for finalisation of SHA, SSA.
2. Preparation of financial modelling.
3. Responsible for due diligence.
4. Liaison with merchant banker, registered valuer and a practicing CA for share valuation certificates.
5. Liaison with banks for remittance of capital funding and provide various documents to the banks related to various filings.
6. Preparation of various documentation for conditions precedent to closing.
7. Preparation of various documentation for closing actions of the SSA.
8. Preparation of various documentation for conditions subsequent to closing.
9. Liaison with the investors for receipt of signed documents of various waiver letters, agreements and other forms.
10. Filing of various forms (FIRC, KYC, FC-GPR etc.) as per ROC & RBI regulations.
1. Responsible for end-to-end process of share transfer, buy-back of shares and dis-investments.
2. Maintenance of patent register.
3. Preparation of necessary documents and coordinate with IP consultants for patent filing