< Back to jobs
5 to 8 Years
Chennai , Pune , Hyderabad
JAVA Technical Lead - Contractual Employment
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Write well-designed, efficient code.
- Test to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java.
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and /or users for validation
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
- Develop software by following Agile software development methodology
- Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine tuning necessary to finalize the product
- Excellent reasoning ability and good interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this role as it involves interaction with business users.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 5-8 years experience in Microservices using spring boot.
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets,
- Analysis, design, development and delivery of Microservices APIs that will be consumed by web clients.
- Struts, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX.
- Good Knowledge in Oracle
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD)
- J2EE framework and data architectures.
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Hands on experience in Tomcat and Weblogic/Websphere servers
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : email@example.com