< Back to jobs
13 - 22 Year
bangalore , bengaluru , mumbai
Job Description :
We are in search of experienced Java professionals for the responsible role of Architect to fulfill business needs and requirement.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Experienced in solution architecting on Java and open source technology stack (Skilled in architecture principles) with at least 13 years industry experience).
- Practical and proven experiences in large development projects.
- Should be able to conceptually design architectures; experienced in architecture reviews ( On Java and open source stack).
- Played a lead architect role on at least 2 or 3 significant development projects.
- Ability to understand the big picture and employ strategic thinking for shaping solutions.
- Pre-sales exposure, ability to construct RFP responses, bid solutioning.
- Candidate should have at least 4-5 years of technical architecting experience, defining the solution architecture, estimates in bid stage writing RFP responses.
- Expertise in estimation models, lifecycle models (RUP, Agile etc) , processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of DevOps and in automated Build-, Deploy- and Test/Run-processes on the open stack(Chef, Puppet, Jenkins etc).
- Awareness of integration architectures (interface designs, APIs, messaging, events, middleware products).
- Technology width and understanding of industry trends ( Microservices, Cloud etc.).
- Database/performance optimization knowledge.
- Skilled in how to fulfill nonfunctional requirements.
- Client facing presentation skills.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
BE / ME / MCA / MSc
Key Skills :
Contact Details :