Platform Architect - AWS
• 16+ years of experience with at least 8 in BI DW Domain and minimum 2 on Cloud Data Analytics
• Strong understanding of AWS environment (PaaS, IaaS) and experience in working with Hybrid model
• Experience on at least 2 sizeable AWS projects as an Architect, preferably both migration and new setup.
• Must have exposure to initial setup of activities, including infrastructure setup like connectivity, security policies, configuration management, Devops etc
• Able to translate business and technical requirements into Architectural components
• Strong in Data Architecture and management – DW, Data Lake, Data Governance, MDM
• Architecture certification preferred - TOGAF or other Industry acknowledges
• Client facing with strong communication and articulation skills
• Should be able to create presentations for CXO level audiences
• Must be hands-on in writing solutions, doing estimations in support of RFPs
• Hands-on experience on at least 4 native services like EMR, S3, Glue, Lambda, RDS, Redshift, Sagemaker, Quicksight, Athena, Kinesis
• Must be aware of relevant leading tools and concepts in industry • Must be flexible for short-term travel up to 3 months across countries
• Must be able to define new service offerings and support GTM strategy
• Experience with replication, high availability, archiving, backup & restore, and disaster recovery/business continuity data best practices.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org