< Back to jobs
5 - 8Yrs
Job Description :
We are looking for candidates for this challenging role to fulfill business process and requirements in time.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions/algorithms for Fraud Insights team in the Credit functions as required.
- Identify the key trends associated with fraud using advanced analytics and help the business to deploy necessary strategies to prevent the fraud.
- Leverage internal and external customer and account information – use numerical, computational and operations research techniques to solve for Fraud mitigation.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage projects independently.
- Communicate fraud trends to Fraud Analysis and Strategy manager and senior leadership.
- Coach analysts in various business/technical aspects, establishing priorities and coordinating work.
- Support tracking and reporting of strategy champion/challenger tests including a preliminary analysis of the performance of the different strategies.
- Facilitate "Lessons Learned" session at close of each project.
- Follow through on action items to ensure "Best Practices" are incorporated into future projects.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- 1. 5+ years experience in Consumer Credit experience in Analytics.
- At least 3+ years hand on experience in Advanced Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Logistical/Linear/Regressions CHAID/CART/Clustering techniques, Optimization (LP, NLP, Integer Programming), Simulation & Neural network tools.
- Working knowledge of SAS, Python/R, SQL, Unix, Excel. Tableau, SAS E-Miner would be a plus.
- Strong Team Player in a cross-functional environment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor / Masters
Key Skills :
Contact Details :