< Back to jobs
Delhi , Hyderabad , Pune , Bengaluru
Automation Anywhere - RPA Developer
Job Description :
Minimum qualifications :
- Hands on experience on creating technical design document (TDD)
- Experience in the field of Bot development.
- Ability to understand processes and business logics, and implementing them in the design
- Experience in Automation Anywhere RPA, Java, C#, VB.net, Python.
- Ability to work with client & implement ad hoc change requests
- Competency on Microsoft tools - Excel, Word, Visio and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility .
- Minimum 1 Year of experience in Python/Scripting Language and Web Technologies.
- Experience working with programming languages like .Net, C#, Java, Node.js, Python.
- Bachelor degree in B.E/B,Tech/BCA is must.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org