< Back to jobs
5 to 9 Years
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer
Job Description :
We are in search of candidates who are dedicated, focused for this challenging, responsible and sensitive role to provide and manage smooth functioning and diligent to fulfill client requirement and business process in time.
As an Artificial Intelligence Engineer, you will create cutting edge and interactive AI applications to through a wide variety of prototypes and pilot solutions built using new and emerging technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for architecting and designing cognitive applications to solve business problems using leading AI technology frameworks. You will be expected to be hands-on with project implementation as well as to guide our clients in planning and design.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Artificial Intelligence.
- Proficiency in Python and one or more major AI platforms.
- Machine/Deep Learning – machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural networks.
- AI solutions – Virtual Agents, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations.
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platforms, e.g. IBM, Amazon, Microsoft, Google.
- Knowledge and experience of key machine learning and deep learning framework, e.g. Tensorflow, Caffe, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit/CNTK, commercial technologies/platforms.
- Experience in working at Technology Consulting firms, AI Technology firms.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Phd OR Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering or AI
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : email@example.com