Lighting dark alleys
By compiling and assimilating market data on skills, talent, company and compensation, we help clients create a recruiting asset This will help them better focus their recruiting efforts, save money and time by shortening the candidate generation cycle and serve as a ready-made candidate pool for future recruiting efforts.
Talent Supply Mapping
Our talent supply mapping services have evolved to a plethora of needs identified by our clients including:
- Risk mitigation and contingency planning, mainly for senior executive roles
- Market mapping of high demand / short supply job groups or scarce skill areas
- Gender mapping in response to workplace gender equality drivers
- Market intelligence gathering on competit
On demand - Custom Research
Be it market intelligence on market skills, candidate availability, compensation and locations, we strive to provide research inputs working with our team, they now own a comprehensive Talent Map that will be used not only for recruiting purposes but also provides market intelligence to inform their own Talent Management Practices.
Talent Supply Mapping
We help clients use their internal job descriptions for various roles to match and identify the external market median compensation. In this, we also identify the minimum and maximum compensation range for each benchmark position by Company / company type (Peer / Aspirational). With this, clients are able to take informed decisions on compensation corrections for motivating and retaining employees as per market standards.
What does our Talent research do?
- Map Competitive advantage in Human Capital by Company, Skills and Location
- Help establish business strategies by defining workforce goals and align employees to achieve these goals
- Helps identify hard to replace resources and build a retention strategy
- Have a greater degree of workforce metrics which help executives understand the existing skills gaps and build a plan to bridge gaps
How to hire diversity leaders in India?
Most companies lack diversity in positions of power. When they proactively decide to hire, the challenges are many. If you plan to build long-term leadership hiring capabilities, let Han Digital be your guide.