< Back to jobs
7 to 13 Years
Job Description :
- Wireless Protocols: RF Fundamentals, Wireless standards and Organizations. Basic OFDM, FDD/TDD, Basic FDMA/TDMA 802.11 Network Architecture, 802.11 standards (a,b/g/n/ac) Antenna concepts, Wireless LAN Hardware and Software.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP model.
- Knowledge on ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, STP. Good understanding on OSPF, BGP Layer 2 security, Dot1X, DHCP snooping.
- Basics knowledge on multicast and IGMP.
- Expertise in understanding different network topologies and configurations Live debugging / troubleshooting on the customer's environment, collecting additional information about the problem and resolving network performance issues.
- Ability to analyze network traffic. Ability to reproduce customer reported issues in the lab environment, work with development and QA to verify and fixes before they are rolled out to our customers.
- Excellent communication Written and Verbal - English, Wired and Wireless Networking, CWNA certified preferred.
- Good experience working in a Support/ Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose all Level 3 issues from the customers and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Troubleshoot Product, Codes and Configuration issues. Ensure On-Time escalation.
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction
- Document all communication with customers in the CRM. Notify/Discuss with /TL/Manager on Tickets that require assistance Timely handoff (escalation) of cases that require technical Plan and constantly work on upgrading tech and product expertise.
- Contribute to the knowledge base/ Tech Forum.
- Ensure to gain Certified Expertise (Certifications) to provide better service Interface with international customers
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org