Job Title: VP - Infrastructure Solution Designer Lead
The Lead Designer reports to the Principal Client Designer who is responsible for defining change to the IT infrastructure layer and strategy, including Operating Systems, networking, database, messaging platforms, storage, security model etc, for the enterprise. As projects require infrastructure to be built to meet their requirements, the Lead Infrastructure Designer is responsible for ensuring that the design generated by him/her or any of the other E2E Infrastructure Designers adhere to the current patterns, architecture, policy and infrastructure strategy.
· Takes full responsibility to ensure the E2E infrastructure design of complex, most critical and usually most costly E2E designs meet the business requirements.
· Managing Change Control of owned designs.
· Working with Enterprise and Solution Architects, Service Managers and Group Technology Office to understand and influence changes in architecture policy.
· Ensure E2E infrastructure designs are consistent, simple and effective complying with relevant strategy and policy.
· Being the Design Authority for owned designs.
· Undertaking Stakeholder management for owned designs.
· Performing Design Management within virtual design teams.
· Work with project managers to review and revise cost analysis and risk analysis.
· Takes a key role in design, evaluating and assessing major design options.
· Provide an interface to Component teams for Design support and queries.
· Coaching and Mentoring of other Designers.
What we’re looking for:
· Broad experience of IT infrastructure design and architectures
· The ability to effectively communicate and sell complex IT solutions
· Experience in leading virtual teams in a complex IT environment
· Effective cost management and commercial awareness
· Strong focus on Risk Management including an understanding of Group policies
Skills that will help you in the role:
· End-to-end infrastructure design experience
· Project delivery practices and methodologies
Email Id : email@example.com