< Back to jobs
12 to 18 Years
VP - Database Security Risk & Compliance
Job Description :
VP - Database Security & Compliance
Location – Pune
Overall purpose of role
Drive risk reduction through governance of technology controls, security standards and access management across Database.
The Database Risk Lead reports directly into the Head of Database Risk and Compliance.
- Drives the definition of the Database Services: controls, risk appetite and mitigation, reporting and metrics for external and internal audit, etc.
- Interfaces and influences stakeholders of Databases Services, including internal and external auditors, Central risk functions and business units to deliver control requirements and agree roadmaps
- Works closely with and represents the Database Product to teams including Engineering, Architecture, Group Risk, Group Security, and BCM. Ensure planned changes to sister IS services and architectures are in line with the database risk and compliance roadmap, and vice versa
- Provides regional leadership presence in the for Database Risk and Compliance and the wider Database Services team
- Lead, Driving the implementation of controls across Database technologies, with delivery requirements from multiple infrastructure technologies
- Ability to impact assess controls standards against Database technologies, identifies and rates risks, driving remediation to a satisfactory control appetite
- In depth understanding of Database and wider infrastructure security/control processes
- Management of Infrastructure risk and control environments
- IT Industry Technology Risk Accreditation (CISSP, CRISC, CISA)
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : email@example.com