To engineer and develop compliant cloud solutions that can be consumed by application teams to host services on public cloud infrastructure. Deliverables include the development of integration code to integrate internal developed and vendor products and services, including automated testing and delivery of these components. Initially the role will be focused on the development and engineering of Amazon AWS products
What will you be doing?
Design and Development
· Lead & drive deliveries assigned within through an agile project methodology
· Provide daily subject matter expertise
· Build development CI/CD pipelines for zero-touch deployments
· Define Best Practices for product configurations, software choices, interoperability, CI/CD framework implementation
· Manage all software engineering quality standards and benchmarks
· Reading and writing documentation and specifications
· Writing tests
· Debugging issues
· Software hardening
· Improving software delivery mechanisms for restricted environments
· Participating in code reviews.
· Development & consumption of HTTP APIs.
· Designing scalable distributed applications.
What we’re looking for:
· Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience or public cloud
· Good familiarity with Linux
· Experience of managing stakeholders and peers to ensure delivery
· Understanding of Cloud architectures
· Excellent communication skills and possess the ability to describe and communicate abstract concepts
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Understanding the concepts and approaches to unit, integration and system testing and experience in appropriate frameworks to achieve these
Email Id : email@example.com
(D) : +91-80-61134870