< Back to jobs
4 to 9 Years
US Banking Collection & Recovery Process Manager
Job Description :
The selected candidate will be the liaison between the Suppliers and the Recovery Operations business unit. The liaison supports, delivers, and addresses all key drivers and metrics related to Supplier performance and compliance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage performance level of assigned suppliers to achieve business goals and objectives while enforcing.
- Critical to Compliance/Quality measurements with the purpose of reducing risk.
- Support and champion all applicable compliance, risk, and quality policies and initiatives.
- Ensure supplier adherence, integrating values where applicable.
- Review and engage with suppliers on the success of performance and compliance using appropriate reporting tools.
- Assist in the development of reports to monitor supplier performance, compliance and collection activities.
- Work with strategy team on monthly and quarterly reporting communications to ensure the accuracy of performance data.
- Handle all aspects of supplier onboarding and offboarding, working cross functionally with Compliance and sourcing teams.
- Complete all metric stream related tasks assigned including but not limited to supplier scorecards, SIRFs, Risk Profiles, Inherent Risk Surveys; Assist Supplier Risk Manager.
- When applicable to resolve open management action items with the supplier, partnering with AVP, /collections recovery to drive quality supplier management.
- Involved in all risk and issue related processes including but not limited to opening risks and issues through proper channels, attending meetings, and closure.
- Maintain and support supplier daily inquiries received via phone and email as well as any escalated internal inquiries that require remediation.
- Actively participate in Performance management improvements.
- Support supplier accountability to deliverables, while ensuring accuracy.
- Schedule and facilitate required monthly meetings with the suppliers and complete meeting minutes associated.
- Work with RMSNG team when applicable to resolve any discrepancies related to supplier issues including but not limited to placements, FICO, conversions, coding and maintenance.
- Support and involve the process team as needed.
- Responsible for assigned special projects and executing deliverables in a timely and effective manner; Identify and recommend potential strategy improvements.
- 4+ years of managerial experience in a support /customer service function).
- Minimum of 1+years of management experience working with 3rd party suppliers in financial services.
- Advanced level of proficiency and working knowledge of MS Office with focus on Excel and Power point.
- Ability to create dashboards to measure performance.
- Strong attention to detail..
- 1+ year experience in data interpretation.
- Minimum of 1+ year developing and presenting to internal/external customers.
- Minimum of 2 years + collections or recovery experience.
- Demonstrated and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with internal and external customers.
- Travel requirement < 5%.
- Working experience with RMSNG.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform as an individual contributor as well as in a team setting
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment – flexible hours may be required to meet service deadlines
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
BS / MS
Key Skills :
Contact Details :