< Back to jobs
7 to 10 Years
Technical Product Owner - JAVA
Job Description :
Responsible for creating a clear strategic direction that will be delivered by the product development team. You will be working along with the product development teams and will direct them with clear and descriptive set of requirements and deliver features, functions and technical debts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be working with cross functional teams to deliver new features for the products
- Engage with product management team, product engineering teams and other stakeholders to understand their business goals
- Prepare and participate in quarterly release planning
- Own the product b backlog, continuous groom and prioritize it and ensure that an agreed scope is always ready for development
- Lead the product development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; owner of functional or technical product design
- Sprint Execution including backlog refinement, iteration planning, user story elaboration, develop user story elaboration, develop user story acceptance criteria, review and accept user stories and participate in team demo and retrospective.
- Translate unstructured or ambiguous requests into actionable user stories and work units through problem decomposition and planning
- Demonstrate substantial experience with the technology stack and its impact on the final product
- This position will also coordinate with development teams, architects, and QA Teams to validate configuration with industry standard best practices before they are placed into production.
- Technically sound on Java tech stack
- Knowledge of Cloud (preferable AWS)
- Technical knowledge of CI/CD
- Expert proficiency in tools supporting SDLC such as Jira and other Atlaasian tools
- Experience is APIs, scalability and security
- Working knowledge with a database system such as MsSQL/Oracle and NoSQL/Mongo.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, product development, and product management
- Strong technical skills or experience in a technically complex product development environment (e.g. software applications/database)
- Previous work experience as a software developer
- Working knowledge of web application architectures
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the organization goals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent
- Previous experience as Technical Product Owner is as plus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges
- Self-motivated and directed
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org