< Back to jobs
Bengaluru , Hyderabad , Pune , Delhi
SIEM Security Engineer (24X7) - ArcSight/Splunk/Qradar
Job Description :
Minimum qualifications :
- Experience in Design Implementation Configuration Supporting and troubleshooting L3 monitoring one or more of the any SIEM tools.
- Strong understanding of attack vectors from OWASP WASC and mitigation of the same.
- Advanced experience in managing SIEM projects involved with designing architecting implementing and operationalizing the solutions
- Experience of the supporting policy procedures and practices required to deliver and maintain an effective operational SIEM solution at the customer or through a serviceSecondary Skills(Good to have)
- Must have experience in SIEM Tools HP ArcSight, Splunk ES App, IBM Qradar
- Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls intrusion detection systems AV and EndPoint security Web Application Firewalls anti spam systems event correlation systems etc.
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities threats attack scenarios; analysis and intrusion detection skills
- Should have knowledge of a scripting language and UNIX command line.
- Minimum 1.5 Year of experience with SIEM tools HP ArcSight, Splunk ES App, IBM Qradar.
- Relevant industry certifications will be an added advantage.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : email@example.com