< Back to jobs
10 to 15 Years
Bengaluru , Noida , Chennai , Hyderabad , Pune
Senior Transformation Manager
Job Description :
The transformation manager is responsible for ensuring that customer deployment and optimization needs are satisfied through establishing criteria for success and the overall project plan.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The position includes management of technical delivery along with project budget, resource requirements and delivery schedule.
- The selected candidate would be managing internal efforts and those of third-party/partners.
- Maintains and tracks scheduled events and project/program milestones.
- The Transformation Manager is directly accountable for the successful implementation of customer IT infrastructure project(s) and is measured against the following success factors: quality, schedule, budget and customer’s satisfaction.
- Leads the successful delivery of complex customer IT Infrastructure projects from planning, design to implementation.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of project risks and issues.
- Manages small to medium or a portion of larger, more complex customer IT Infrastructure projects.
- Provides leadership and management of the project team.
- Ensures project objectives and performance metrics are achieved.
- Ensures that project deliverables meet the required quality standards and are accepted by the customer.
- Responsible for the creation and updating of the project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Responsible for regular customer and internal project status and project financial reporting.
- Responsible for organizing and leading project team and project governance team meetings.
- Accountable for the project budget.
- Participates in the preparation of proposals and agreements.
- Oversees project staff including project engineers, both on- and off-shore team, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
- Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business.
- Capturing key Lessons learned and best practices which can be used to improve AS Service delivery performance
- Working closely with customer teams and customer account teams across the globe.
- Continuously focuses on project delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction.
- Build a tight working relationship with onsite and offshore delivery teams.
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- The candidate will be part of the IT infrastructure consulting team in India, providing project management expertise within the team.
- Candidate will report to CIS transformation lead and will work in global time zone as per client requirement.
- Technical expert in one of the technology domain ranging from datacenter, network, security or storage.
- Project Management experience in the implementation of IT Infrastructure technologies.
- Completed one of formal Project Management certifications or training.
- Conceptual knowledge of main IT infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications).
- Good understanding of project scoping and risk assessment techniques.
- Good negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- An understanding of the legal issues with transition and transformation contracts.
- Typically requires 5+ years of project management experience with IT Infrastructure projects.
- Experience in platform and data center migrations and consolidations.
- Project plan and schedule creation.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor / Masters
Key Skills :
Contact Details :