< Back to jobs
8 to 12 Years
Job Description :
We are looking out for passionate candidates for this demanding role to design, build and implement the business process in specified time.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead teams in building new web solutions/platforms and enhancements, working closely with requirements analysts, testers, and the customer in an agile development practice.
- Develop functional and technical specifications from business requirements.
- Help create project estimates and plans.
- Represent the engineering team in project meetings and solution discussions.
- Ensure application quality and adherence to performance requirements.
- Responsible for documentation, code reuse, refactoring and design patterns standards compliance.
- Ensure internally developed applications are built with high standards of availability, scalability, and extensibility.
- Work closely with an experienced staff comprising both resources and many vendor technical engineers.
- Help define measurable goals for the team.
- Communicate the status of build projects and other initiatives to stakeholders and leadership.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies while maintaining proficiency in existing technologies.
- Minimum of 8years of experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in development using JEE technologies.
- Out of 8 years, at least 5 years of experience in developing and supporting Java and JEE based systems on UNIX/Linux environments.
- Minimum 2 years of application design experience using Design Patterns, UML, component architecture, unit/functional testing, and/ or database design/tuning.
- 5.3+ years in Spring/Struts, Web Services Soap/Rest, Hibernate, Spring boot and Oracle PL/SQL including front-end technologies like jQuery, JSP, and HTML.
- Experience developing n-tier web applications including web services.
- Good understanding of SDLC processes (waterfall and Agile) and release management processes.
- Willing to work flexible shift timings to be able to respond to emergencies.
- Superior oral and written communication.
- Strong working knowledge of the Financial Industry and Consumer Lending.
- Experience in building enterprise applications on cloud technologies (preferably in Pivotal Cloud Foundry) using Microservice architecture would be a big plus.
- Experience in Agile application development methodology.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
Key Skills :
Contact Details :