< Back to jobs
9 to 16 Years
Mumbai , Gurgaon
Job Description :
We are looking out for candidates for Senior management role to manage the efforts of the team and to meet business process and application requirements and to act as a primary contact for the same. the Candidate must have strong experience in selling complex, multi-stakeholder software like ERP, CRM, Workflow management and Marketing management solutions. The candidate should have experience in selling to both Business teams as well as IT teams in an enterprise
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Customer Acquisition – Translate business goals of new customer acquisition and rapid growth into actionable plans and strategies that reflect the requirements and opportunities within the assigned target accounts.
- Aligns target account and market opportunities with upstream strategic plans and metrics.
- Solution Selling - Approach selling from a business solution perspective to ensure that the company address accurately reaches the customer/client's true business need in terms of type, scope, levels.
- Consultative Selling - Apply consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Prepare for client calls in partnership with practice teams and support the efforts of the team during client meetings.
- Pipeline Management - Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipelines to ensure the continuous population of near and long-term opportunities; manage the size, shape, and quality of pipeline; analyze overall win rates and win/loss ratios.
- Strategic direction -Understand the overall strategic direction and portfolio and assist in customizing solutions based on client needs.
- C-level Partnering - Contribute to enduring executive relationships at the client's organization; establish professional relationships and credibility with key IT and business executives in support of other established relationships with the client.
- Industry and Client Knowledge: -Stay current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintain an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends, and markets.Must have a proven track record of success meeting or exceeded goals/targets.
- Experience successfully navigating mid/large matrixes organizations.
- Experience developing new accounts through various prospecting tactics.
- Enterprise in software selling experience is a must.
- Should have strong experience in selling complex, multi-stakeholder software like ERP, CRM, Workflow management and Marketing management solutions. The candidate should have experience in selling to both Business teams as well as IT teams in an enterprise.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, highly flexible, with excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills) who can articulate the value proposition effectively and is capable of communicating with C-level execs. Ability to make presentations to business leaders is a must.
- Must be organized and detailed-oriented.
- Strong, demonstrated presentation skills to groups of all sizes and levels and a successful track record of sales and negotiation skills, including advanced sales knowledge.
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
MBA or PGDM
Key Skills :
Contact Details :