< Back to jobs
2 to 6 Years
Senior Recovery Strategy Analyst
Job Description :
The role of the Sr Analyst, Recovery Strategy is responsible for providing data insights and analytics for Recovery Strategy development and management. This includes data analysis and reporting for strategy development and validation, business performance analysis for existing strategies, as well as supporting special projects in the Recovery business. The analyst plays an important role in the success of the recovery business and will partner cross-functionally to support the overall credit risks management and business performance optimization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide data analysis and business intelligence related to recovery strategy and overall recovery business performances.
- Develop Recovery Supplier performance goals and actual performance scorecards.
- Collaborate with team members on Recovery Strategy development, execution validation, and performance monitoring.
- Collaborate with the larger team and process owners on recovery business projects.
- Manage projects with guidance and direction from manager.
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently with a commitment to deadlines.
- Conduct other ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
- 2+ years combined experience in Collections, Risk or business Analytics in general.
- 2+ years’ experience in coding or utilizing data extraction tools such as SQL, SAS, Python, R.
- 2+ years’ experience utilizing Microsoft Office.
- 2+ years’ experience related data analysis and/or business strategy development in the financial industry.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics / Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors.
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : email@example.com