We are looking out for candidates who have exceptional management skills and who have extensive experience in presales and who can fulfill and maintain a smooth flow of business process and needs in time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Understand business requirements of PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS
2. Ability to respond to large RFPs.
3. Plan and execute demonstration of relevant products with a focus on converting customer business requirements into product features to translate into business.
4. Make solution presentations, highlighting the core value proposition of the organization.
5. Write Sales Oriented Solution Proposals.
6. Guide the presales team into understanding customer business requirements.
7. Provide direction, ensure professional outcome, industry standard customer communications (including and not limited to presentations, solution documents, proposals so on).
8. Create all collateral for the Pre-sales team needed.
9. Help the team in resulting in meaningful customer interactions thereby ensuring the brand image of the organization.
10. Proactively suggest the senior management on process and efficiency improvement.
11. Constantly work on optimal cost calculation methodologies.
12. Constantly update self and team on latest technologies/solutions in relevant areas.
13. Identify and train/facilitate appropriate training for the presales team.
14. Minimum of 8+ years of experience working as a Presales / Solution Specialist /Business Analyst in a customer facing role in the applications industry.
15. Must have hands-on experience and knowledge in handling the RFIs/ RFPs on Analytics projects.
16. Should have handled clients from US geo in the past.
17. Minimum of 2 years of experience in direct contact with clients, drafting plans, creating documentation, creating high-level designs and architectures, team/resource management).
18. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with international customers and internal staff.
19. Experience defining customer requirements from both a business and technology angle.
20. Ability to think analytically, define problems and frame solutions.
21. Ability to understand and interact with technically-oriented team members.
22. Ability to interact with internal and external customers to interpret solution requirements.
23. Familiarity with different pricing and engagement models.
24. Must be able to independently front-face meetings/discussions with prospective customers and make a difference.
25. Passion: Must be excited about working in a fast-moving, start-up environment, and have the initiative and creativity to secure success in this environment.
Bachelor / Masters