< Back to jobs
7 to 10 Years
Senior C++ Software Developer
Job Description :
The selected candidates will be part of a talented software development team and will be instrumental in delivering upgrades and additions to EQD IT architecture to comply with business, regulatory and user’s requests.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to deliver high-quality software by respecting timelines and quality/integration processes.
- Rapidly understand technical and functional requirements through regular interactions with project managers, business analysts, and developers.
- Drive adoption of agile mindset and accelerated delivery pipeline by embracing automated tools in DevOps transformation.
- Work as part of a global and diversified development team to deliver projects.
- Design and propose solutions for the development of new functionalities, enhancements, and maintenance of all the applications and services used within the business line.
- 4-10 years of experience in C++.
- Sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Solid skills on RDBMS and PL/SQL development.
- Profound insight of C++ internals (Classloading, Memory Management, STL, Transaction management etc.).
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as GIT, SVN etc.
- Good understanding of agile methodologies and DevOps tooling such as JIRA, Maven, Ansible etc.
- Working knowledge of XSL, XML, Web services (REST or RESTFul or SOAP).
- At least 2 years investment banking experience within an Equity Derivatives environment: booking, pricing, trade lifecycle.
- Understanding of Equity Derivative Instruments (listed and OTC, life cycle, and data model).
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :