As the Security Solution Architect (QRadar) is an experienced and enthusiastic leader who understands and anticipates the needs of the Security Solutions Business of System Integrator for QRadar/QRadar on Cloud(QROC)/Resilient (SIEM/Security Analytics/SaaS/Orchestration and Automation).
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Propose, demonstrate and support sales of enterprise-level solutions to C-level executives.
2. Execute Technical Accelerators - solution design/architecture, presentation, demo, Proof of Technology & Proof of Concepts for IBM QRadar product.
3. Partner as Security SME in IBM QRadar, SOC Modernization, and Competitive Displacement Program.
4. Review functional requirements of Customers & System Integrators and develop key deployment landmarks like architecture & design, capacity planning, installation & production setup.
5. Craft and develop the vision and strategy of the solution design based on the objectives of the customer.
6. Leads technical response to Request for Proposals and Request for Information (RFI)..
7. Assess the customer security architecture and landscape and design ways to integrate IBM SOAR products into overall security infrastructure and processes.
8. Partner with Asia Pacific QRadar Segment leader who leads all QRadar Segment plans across all Markets and Geographies in the Asia Pacific.
9. 10+ years of Technical Consulting/Sales/Architecture experience in Security Solutions.
10. Minimum 5 years of in Network Security and working with Business & Channel Partners.
11. Must have strong hands-on experience in any of the SIEM Tools like IBM QRadar(Preferred) or QRadar on Cloud(QROC) or ArcSight or Splunk.
12. Knowledge of the business & technical trends leading changes in clients security investments and operations.
13. Should have provided solution and designed large Next Generation SOCs including Next Generation Security Analytics & Incident Response Platforms.
14. Strong knowledge of SOC tools & processes.
15. Experience in developing content for SIEM Use Cases, SOC Dashboards, Reports & Searches.
16. Data gathering methodologies for Security Analytics.
17. Must have strong communication, Presentation, and Client management skills.
Bachelor / Masters
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org