< Back to jobs
6 to 10 Years
Job Description :
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
· Experience in defining the security roadmap for enterprise software products and their deployment and implementation approaches.
· Defined security standards, security policies and procedures. Experience in working with directly software development team to mitigate security issues with hands on experience on coding, Code review and provide mentor ship to junior developers
· Software development experience and deep understanding architecture, design, coding and testing processes.
· Vulnerability assessment & auditing.
· Experience or Knowledge of PCI DSS and PA DSS standards.
Skills providing an edge:
- Experience in securing mobile apps in Android and iOS - root detection, Obfuscation, Whitebox Cryptography, Keys protection, etc.
- Experience in planning the overall security posture considering requirements for LAN/WAN, VLAN requirements of respective customer deployments.
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure security requirements
Public Key Infrastructure (PKIs), use of Certification Authorities and Digital Signature as well as use of other software and hardware
Roles and Responsibilities
- Determining security requirements based on the product requirement, architecture, design and technology stack. Conducting security and vulnerability analysis and identifying integration security needs.
- Building a security competency which is bleeding edge and very futuristic in thought process. Proactively, researching the information security practices around the world and defining the best in class practices for products and teams.
- Defining architecture / requirements for the entire solution - DMZ/MZ, firewall, interaction with other software in deployment, inter-component communication, Data security at-rest and in–transit.
- Verifying security systems by developing and implementing test scripts with the QA team.
- Conducting incident response analyses; upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements and conducting training.
- Preparing system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updating job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Conducting assessment for the PCI-DSS/PA DSS compliances for the entire relevant product and creating appropriate artifacts.
- Working as a Security consultant for all internal stakeholders. Creating a self-sustainable security environment in the organization.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : email@example.com