< Back to jobs
8 - 15Yrs
Job Description :
We need candidates who can work in a challenging environment and provide the required deliverables in time to meet the business goals.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Candidate will be responsible for providing technical expertise to professionals that leverage complex analytics to build and manage exception reporting as a part of banking collections process control efforts.
- This includes but not limited to managing workloads, maintaining report inventory, capacity planning, resource optimization, data validation, and control automation.
- The candidate can expect to gain exposure by communicating and interacting with senior leaders of the organization across a variety of initiatives; build functional capability and technical acumen through individual coaching and functional learning opportunities.
- Should have 1. 6+ years of experience in Analytics domain.
- With at least 5 years in banking and at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- 2. 8+ years of experience of advanced SQL or SAS (Must be able to code).
- 3. 8+ years of experience utilizing reporting tools and software for Business Intelligence: Tableau, Business Objects, SAS BI.
- 4. 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Need to have experience in working with various data warehouses like CDCI, PDR, RDW, COLLP, CLPB2.
- Experience in utilizing Automation or Artificial Intelligence tools.
- Strong English written/oral communication skills.
- Able to work hours that compliment US.
- Project Management experience would be an added advantage.
- Deep experience with various Collections Regulatory Reporting / Process Controls / Surveillance.
- Big-picture understanding of Collections & ability to communicate with business and technical stakeholders.
- Working Knowledge of R would be an added advantage.
- The Shift timing is 3 PM to 12 AM.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
BE / MS / MSc / MPhil / PhD
Key Skills :
Contact Details :