< Back to jobs
4 to 6 Years
SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) Developer
Job Description :
We are in search of Application Developer candidates to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Good to have skills : Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Candidate will be responsible for leading implementation of SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM).
- Candidate should be around 5-6 years of SAP Warehouse Management (WM) experience out of which at least 2-3 years of SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) experience.
- Proficient in defining strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Should have extensive knowledge on SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) interfaces/connectivity.
- Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews; define detailed blueprints for development requirements.
- Develop detailed process implementation plans.
- Should have good understanding of SAP - Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) objects especially comprehensive working experience on integrating interfaces SAP and Non SAP with SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM).
- Good to have: Experience in Retail industry preferred and at least 2-3 years experience in SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) module.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
UG : B.Tech/B.E - Computers PG : M.Tech - Computers
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : email@example.com