< Back to jobs
5 to 10 Years
Job Description :
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about a highly demanding and critical role and who want to pursue their career as researchers and to provide problem-solving solutions to meet business process and application requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ability to tackle a variety of problems that impact the bleeding edge of machine learning and artificial intelligence, with a focus on applications in computer security/ Cyber Security Domain.
- The candidates will be part of a highly visible, agile team working on critical problems that directly affect the company's success.
- The researchers regularly appear at various global conferences and are some of the most sought-after thought leaders in the security industry.
- As part of the research group, you will leverage your problem-solving and analytical skills to further the capabilities of the organization, as well as publish and present new and novel research.
- To build and develop innovative intellectual property through the research and implementation of new approaches in machine learning and simplifying security.
- Approaches problems from an adversarial mindset to circumvent prediction systems.
- Works with internal product and engineering teams to drive the development of new products.
- Has the capability to translate and implement newly published research on specific datasets and problems to validate approaches and potentially improve.
- Experienced wrangling large volumes of data and applying machine learning techniques towards real product and business problems.
- Invests time in research including publications, and is committed to keeping up with AI trends.
- Develop working prototypes of algorithms and evaluate and compare metrics based on large, real-world data sets.
- The Lab is based out of Bangalore, India.
- 2. 5+ years of experience applying statistical/ML algorithms and techniques to real-world data sets.
- Expert knowledge of languages such as R or Python.
- Proficiency in Probability, Statistics, and Linear Algebra.
- Familiarity with Data science platforms, Tools, and frameworks.
- Designs scalable processes to collect, manipulate, present, and analyze large datasets in a production-ready environment.
- Experience with large volumes of data, algorithms, and prototyping.
- Strong written and oral skills (in English).
- Prefer great appreciation or expertise in Security products such as Endpoint detection, protection, and response, Managed detection and response etc.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
PG : MS - Computer Science/ Statistics/Operational Research/Applied mathematics
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org