Experience : 10Yrs to 14Yrs
Joining Location : Chennai
1. Execute BA practice and contribute to best practices, methodologies, processes, tools etc. which will enable a consistent and efficient service delivery of Analytics Products or solutions to customers
2. Will be responsible for managing people and measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
3. This is primarily a lead BA role with management responsibilities, about 30% of the time and effort expected to be on management.
4. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to interview, research, analyze, and derive business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
5. Successfully drive and lead customer engagement and ensure delivery of quality solution. Also, should engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
6. Promote and propose organizations analytics solutions to customers to enable their business goals and objectives
7. Independently carryout meetings/discussions with customers and to interpret solution requirements.
8. Foster a positive environment that allows team to flourish, innovate and take risks where required
9. Influence and contribute to product road-map based on field/customer inputs.
10. Willingness to travel to Customer Locations within and outside India as part of the job.
Mandatory Skills :-
1. Require strong analytical skills, methodical thinking, and ability to define problems and frame solutions.
2. Experience in driving business requirements workshops, knowledge gathering sections and prepare
3. Requirement Documents, Specification Documents, Data flow, Process flow charts etc.
4. Experience in working directly with Client in Business Operations or Analytics Service Delivery.
5. Knowledge of multiple business verticals or domains is a plus (E.g Telecoms, BFSI etc.)
6. Should have the ability to lead, develop, manage and mentor high performance teams.
7. Should have the ability to build strong partnership and to build effective business relationships
8. Experience Customer Engagement, Account Management and Project Management
9. Experience in Data analysis, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools and Methodologies
10. Experience in building predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive models is good to have.
11. Ability to organize, prioritize and manage personal and teams work
12. Proficiency with Microsoft office tools ( Powerpoint , Excel & Word)
13. Contact Center Business Process experience and experience on Tableau Reporting
14. About 30% Travel Within and outside India part of the Job.
15. Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills
16. Ability to work independently and team player in a technology driven environment
Bachelor / Masters