< Back to jobs
6 to 9 Years
Kolkata , Bengaluru , Hyderabad Chennai
Pega Systems Platform Development Lead
Job Description :
We are looking out for Application Leads to lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Experience leading successful delivery of release/releases with the team reporting to him/her.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC process and deliverables across each phase.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in PRPC Implementation.
- Experience in designing the application, orchestrating the process flows, SLA, Skill based routing.
- Experience in Integration with Database, External systems via SOAP/REST services, JMS, MQ.
- Experience in defining the Class structure, data model, Indexing and Reporting.
- Experience in Building UI, Flows, Data transforms Decision Rules, Declarative Rules, Reports.
- Thorough hands-on in using tools like Live-UI, Clipboard, and Tracer.
- Ability to handle changes to the application, Rulesets, Access groups, and Privileges.
- Good understanding Application layer and the Framework layer.
- Experience in Code quality measures like Code reviews, Compliance to Guardrail, working with AES.
- Thorough understanding of Ruleset hierarchy and building reusable components.
- Desired: Experience in Pega frameworks like CS, CSHC, CWS, CMF Understanding of project-level metrics.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
UG : B.Tech/B.E - Computers PG : M.Tech - Computers
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org