< Back to jobs
3 to 5 Years
Chennai , Bengaluru , Hyderabad
Job Description :
Roles and responsibilities :
- Gather requirement and build scalable solution design in .net Microservices.
- Do an impact analysis of the design to make sure only intended changes are made and it does not impact existing behavior.
- Implement change in an optimized way.
- Participate in code and design reviews to make sure the change is as expected and adhering to standards.
- Identify and implement system enhancements.
- Identify and implement automation to save time, effort and in turn money for clients.
- Coordinated with multiple vendors from geographically distributed teams for a successful development, testing and deployment of projects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven experience as a .NET developer or Web Services development
- Ability to write unit testable C# code
- Familiarity with architecture styles / APIs (REST) / Microservices
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Prior experience in building learning management solutions will be a plus
- Architect the solution and document it.
- Plan & Update/improve the application architecture on timely manner with respect to the
- business need change as well as technology change with out impacting the current business
- Should have Expert level understanding of object-oriented web development
- Expert in OOAD (Object Oriented Architecture & Design)
- Should having understand on mobile application API enablement.
- Understanding of various development methodologies like AGILE, Waterfall etc.
- Please do SOA setup including RESTful services readiness
- Should have good exposure to Microservices architecture.
- Strong experience with Relational Databases such as MySQL, Oracle etc and NoSQL databases
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org