Job Title: Manager – HR
(Location: Hyderabad, Job Shift : 3pm - 12am)
Global Leading Consumer Financial Services Firm.
Reporting directly to Vice President - HR.
Role Summary/Purpose: Responsible for Associate and Manager & above level Hiring and creating a strong pipeline for all hiring requirements.
• Ensure that staffing needs are met on a timely manner
• To screen and interview candidates, conduct HR interviews and initiate offers for all new hires
• Completing the joining requirements of selected candidates and initiating BGC process
• Maintaining MIS tracker and presenting Hiring dashboards on a monthly basis
• Creating a strong pipeline through hiring vendors, employee referrals, portals, and direct walk-ins
• Set performance goals and objectives with hiring vendors ensuring that the best candidates are hired
• To work closely with Universities for Campus hiring and hiring alternate Talent pool
• Responsible for Internal Recruitment process
• Master's degree in Human Resources from an accredited university with a minimum of 4 years of experience in the staffing function or Degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience in the staffing function
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and willing to work in tough timelines
• Good Knowledge of MS office
• Flexible to work in shifts
• Knowledge or experience in IT/ITES industry
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org