Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
• Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions/algorithms for Fraud Prevention Strategy team in the Credit functions as required
• Identify the key trends associated with fraud using advanced analytics and help the business to deploy necessary strategies to prevent the fraud
• Leverage internal and external customer and account information – use numerical, computational and operations research techniques to solve for Fraud Mitigation
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously. Manage projects independently.
• Communicate fraud trends to Fraud Analysis and Strategy manager and senior leadership.
• Coach analysts in various business/technical aspects, establishing priorities and coordinating work.
• Support tracking and reporting of strategy champion/challenger tests including preliminary analysis of the performance of the different strategies.
• Facilitate "Lessons Learned" session at close of each project. Follow through on action items to ensure "Best Practices" are incorporated into future projects.
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• 5+ years’ Consumer Credit experience in Analytics
• 3+ years hand on experience in Advanced Analytics.
• Working knowledge of SAS, SQL, Python/R, Unix, Excel. Tableau, SAS E Miner would be a plus
• Working knowledge of Logistical/Linear/Regressions CHAID/CART/Clustering techniques, Optimization (LP, NLP, Integer Programming), Simulation & Neural network tools.
• Strong Team Player in cross-functional environment and excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong written/oral communication skills.
• Exposure to Big Data technologies
• Working knowledge of credit bureaus.
• Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.
• Systems Implementation experience.
• Knowledge of US, Canadian credit bureau data
Bachelors' Degree in following Majors – Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org