< Back to jobs
6 to 10 Years
Job Description :
We are looking out for candidates who are well versed with the finance domain and who can provide smooth operations and manage the same and fulfill client and business process within the specified time.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Finalization of accounts and MIS reporting for all regions- India, Singapore, and USA.
- Consolidation of accounts, group company, and subsidiary company reconciliation.
- Transfer pricing, overseas direct investment, foreign direct investment, and other taxation related activities.
- Responsible for statutory audit and other financial audits.
- Preparation of revenue budget, cash flow budget and tracking budget vs actuals.
- General ledger reporting and maintenance of P&L and balance sheet schedules.
- Liaison with CS for company secretarial activities including RBI/ROC/MCA related work.
- Responsible for GST filings and tax filings.
- Review of books of account and oversee team members’ tasks in finance & accounts.
- Ensure all invoices are billed as per the accounting standards and as per the contracts.
- Execution of India, Singapore and US accounts and banking activities.
- Liaison with financial consultants in the US and Singapore subsidiaries.
- Review of accounts receivable, billing and review of contracts.
- Review of payroll- India, Singapore, and US locations.
- Liaison with investors, ESOP advisors and legal advisors for execution of investor related, ESOP related and legal work.
- Tracking of expenses project wise and function wise.
- Treasury management.
- Management reporting.
- Vendor management and client management.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor / Masters
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org