< Back to jobs
3 to 5 Years
Bengaluru , Chennai , Pune
JAVA Developer - Contract Position
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Write well-designed, efficient code.
- Test to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java.
- Debug and resolve technical issues.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in MicroServices
- 1-2 years of experience in Microservices using spring boot
- Experience in designing Microservices and Restful APIs.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Good to have knowledge on NoSQL DB Cassandra
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best
- practices code refactoring.
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Experience with various source control tools like GIT
- Good to have experience in Splunk, Wily tools
- Experience in Spring Boot.
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with containers and container management platforms(Dockers, Kubernetes,
- Strong written / verbal communication.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : email@example.com