< Back to jobs
8 - 14 Years
Job Description :
The selected candidates will be in a challenging environment who will be designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Frontend architect will be responsible for the architecture and technical design activities as assigned.
- Establish guidelines in terms of best practices and oversees the proper implementation of those standards.
- Responsible to participate and provide solutions in Technology discussions in Pre-sales and/or during execution Research on new technologies as needed.
- And develop proofs-of-concept and perform trade-off analysis to find solutions.
- Responsible for the process adherence, timeliness of delivery and quality of the components/modules assigned.
- Responsible for providing estimations for the modules/components assigned.
- Need-based involvement in the recruitment process.
- Other business activities as defined by the Department Head.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :