< Back to jobs
8 to 13 Years
Bangalore , Noida
Job Description :
Job Title: Tech Arch – Demandware/SFCC
- Provide oversight, analysis, and evaluation for all aspects necessary to plan, design and deliver a highly available E-Commerce Solutions and Real Time data interfaces
- Should be able to design eCommerce infrastructure and solution.
- Coordinate with vendors and oversees the development and testing of interfaces that result in a scalable, flexible, and highly available solution that performs well under high traffic.
- Provide expertise on current supply chain, inventory, loyalty and customer segmentation strategies as it relates to the development of channels.
- Capability to break down complex enterprise needs spanning multiple applications into multi-phased, integrated solution plans that can be implemented by internal/external teams.
- Ensures interfaces secure the movement of sensitive information in a manner consistent with company policy and management expectations, including proper securing of data in motion.
- Experience implementing REST web services
- Strong OO foundation
- Conversant in Commerce, Agile development, hosting, systems integration and multiple development technologies.
- Possess a deep knowledge in multiple technology areas that allow them to integrate between the various technologies in use in an enterprise environment.
- Experience dealing with large global platforms such as ERP, CRM, CPQ and E-Commerce preferred.
- Minimum 6-7 years of hardcore experience in Demandware/Salesforce.
- Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on Demandware/salesforce platform
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases and build script
- Solid experience with popular Open Source platforms, frameworks and components such as Demandware/SFCC
- Decent knowledge in the areas of custom software development (Java Web development experience is required); OO Design Patterns; Web Services, middleware and messaging technologies (MQ Series, JMS)
- Knowledge of Authentication mechanisms in LDAP, AD, PKI based client
- Demonstrates basic competencies for Network and Connectivity protocols specifically HTTP(S), FTP(S), SFTP, SSH, SCP, NDM, EBICS.
- Proven ability to communicate, facilitate and lead technical workshops with senior level personnel, and gain buy-in from groups ranging from Solutions Architecture, Project Management, Sustainability, Infrastructure and Business
- SFCC Developer certification is must
- SFCC Architect certification is an added advantage
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Ability to deal with scope changes carefully and perform impact analysis.
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with No / minimal supervision.
- Ability to Negotiate and prioritize when under pressure
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Manage conflicts effectively
- 8-13 Yrs of overall experience with 7 Yrs of relevant experience in Demandware/SFCC.
Job Location: Bangalore or Noida
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org