< Back to jobs
bengaluru , bangalore , chennai , hyderabad
Job Description :
We are in need of passionate and dedicated candidates for this demanding and challenging role to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements and fulfill client requirements in specified time.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Data Scientist will understand and execute a wide range of client requirements in terms of data modeling, machine learning, statistical analysis, algorithm development, analysis planning etc.
- Deep understanding and proven expertise in core machine learning concepts like Data pre-processing and transformation, Feature engineering, Supervised/Unsupervised Learning, Model validation, and fine-tuning and Algorithm design and implementation.
- The Data Scientist must be hands-on experience working with Big Data (100 GB+).
- Expert level proficiency in machine learning using at least one platform: R, SAS, Python, Matlab.
- And working knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS/Hive/Pig/Mahout).
- The Data Scientist must have familiarity with C/C++, Java, Linux environment and command line tools.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
MS/PHD ( Full Time )
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Subhendu: 080 - 61341542