< Back to jobs
10 to 17 Years
Job Description :
We are in search of candidates for this highly responsible role who are motivated and diligently work to meet the business needs in specified time and act as a primary contact for the same.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Reviews current data models to understand the as is environment.
- Reviews report design documents to understand where data model structures can address requirements.
- Works with the key business representatives, data owners, end users, application designers, and data architect to model the current data (where models do not already exist or improve if exists) and for the to be system.
- Creates logical and physical data models for as is and proposed or to be the system.
- Creates entity-relationship diagrams for relational systems and dimensional diagrams for the Data Warehouse, Data Marts and data cubes.
- Reviews, updates and validates data model with key business representatives and end users.
- Works with the technical architect, data architect and database administrator to understand current data storage constraints and define to be needed with growth allocation.
- Works with Architect to define and create the required metadata.
- Maintains data models continuously as modifications and enhancements are made.
- Creates data model structures to enhance the performance of the application by creating aggregation and summarization structures.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor / Masters
Key Skills :
Contact Details :