< Back to jobs
8 to 13 Years
Job Description :
The selected candidates will be part of a talented team and implementing a challenging role to implement and provide solutions for varies business process and meet the deliverables in time.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Experience building large scale distributed data processing application or in general.
- Hands-on engineering skills.
- Experience with a range of big data architectures, including Cloudera, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, HBase, and other big data frameworks.
- Real-time data processing using Apache Storm, Spark streaming etc.
- Overall understanding and experience of real-time analytics, data warehousing and data modeling and data management.
- Understanding of analytical tools, languages, or libraries (e.g. SAS, Open R, Mahout).
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience in enterprise data & analytic disciplines such as Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Data Warehousing.
- Experience on Pre-Sales Activities and must be able to strike a conversation with executive level client stakeholders.
- Domain experience in Banking/Financial Services Industry will be an added advantage.
- Successful background as an architect on EDW/Data Lake projects.
- Deep understanding of relational databases and data integration technologies.
- 4+ years experience with Hadoop Eco system (HDFS, SQOOP, Hive, PIG, Spark, Scala).
- Experience with ETL tools (Informatica, Talend etc.) preferred.
- 4+ years Data Warehouse Architecture experience.
- Experience with Data Virtualization Technologies (Tableau, Qlik etc.) is a plus.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor / Masters
Key Skills :
Contact Details :