< Back to jobs
2 to 4 Years
Job Description :
We are in search of Cloud Operations Administrator to work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/showback operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- This role is for an experienced windows administrator having experience in AWS IaaS.
- This position needs experience in installation, configuration, and maintenance of different flavors of windows servers in legacy and AWS virtualized environment.
- Needs hands on experience on TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, DFS, DFSR, WINS.
- This role needs experience in resolving issues related to Break-fix, performance and deployments, backup.
- Candidate must have experienced is patching using WSUS and have experience in Endpoint software McAfee/Symantec, Windows Defender, Windows Firewall Knowledge in AWS VPC, Security Group, Load balancer, NACL, Route Tables, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Snapshot.
- AWS certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the command line and remote administration Batch, PowerShell is desirable.
- It also involves leading communication between technical teams, customer and internal organization to fulfill customer needs and accomplish customer satisfaction.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Key Skills :
Contact Details :
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org