< Back to jobs
5 to 10 Years
Analytics SAS Credit Acquisition Manager
Job Description :
We are seeking candidates for management role who will have the privilege to work on major business initiatives in the Credit Acquisition Strategy team that contribute to growth and productivity objectives to enable the candidate to work directly with the business in catering to the end-to-end analytical needs.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and leverage state of the art tools (viz., SAS, Python, R, Tableau, SAS E Miner, Model builder suite of products) along with managing projects.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions/algorithms for credit acquisition strategy team in the credit functions as required.
- Lead credit acquisition strategy team and provide thought leadership to the team.
- Identify the key trends associated with fraud and credit using advanced analytics and help the business to deploy necessary strategies to prevent losses.
- Leverage internal and external customer and account information – use numerical, computational and operations research techniques to improve underwriting for commercial accounts.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and to manage them independently.
- Communicate trends to Strategy teams and senior leadership.
- Coach analysts in various business/technical aspects, establishing priorities and coordinating work.
- Support tracking and reporting of strategy champion/challenger tests including a preliminary analysis of the performance of the different strategies.
- Facilitate "Lessons Learned" session at the close of each project, follow through on action items to ensure "Best Practices" are incorporated into future projects.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- 5+ years’ consumer credit experience in analytics.
- At least 3+ years hand on experience in advanced analytics.
- Working knowledge of SAS, Python/R, SQL, Unix, Excel. Tableau, SAS E-Miner would be a plus.
- Should have people management experience.
- Strong Team Player in a cross-functional environment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
PG : Mathematics/Statistics/Operations/Research/Economics/Computer Science/Engineering.
Key Skills :
Contact Details :