< Back to jobs
10 to 17 Years
Agile Product Owner Manager
Job Description :
We are looking for candidates for demanding and critical job profile and who are well versed and experienced for the position of Product Owner to diligently drive themselves to meet business process and application requirements in time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for managing multiple product scrum team(s).
- Partnering with customers, development managers, and other cross-functional teams you will be responsible for defining new feature requirements, collaborating on next-level solutions, driving new feature development, validating new work with customers.
- Launching the capabilities for the global enterprise distribution platform on top of which delivers all these financial products and service offerings/portfolio to its clients.
- Your deep knowledge of design, development and product management will help you as well as satisfy both business and functional requirements.
- Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission-critical problems, internally and externally.
- Engaging with customers and stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle.
- Understanding long-term product vision and roadmap, translating that into User Stories for the team.
- Breaking down requirements into epics and stories, grooming and elaboration of stories.
- Identifying, defining, analyzing, prioritizing and refining the requirements, and communicating those requirements to the development team.
- Negotiating with engineering, UI, UX Content on the story scope, complexity etc.
- Manage backlog of production issues and enhancement requests.
- Own prioritization of the team product backlog including the definition of user stories, enablers, a definition of done and acceptance criteria.
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Engage in each stage of the Agile lifecycle i. e. sprint planning sessions, execution of sprint, demos, retrospectives, etc.
- Understand seemingly disconnected ideas/issues well enough to create thoughtful, holistic solutions.
- Communicate up, down and across the organization effectively.
- Be an evangelist for DevOps and Agile.
- Minimum 10Yrs of experience with 5+ years of progressive experience in IT product management.
- Expertise in enterprise application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proven experience with Agile, DevOps(ci/cd pipeline, Github, Jenkins), and Cloud (AWS, Azure) tools and methodology.
- Experience in Software Development/Engineering practices.
- Proven track record of leadership of product accomplishments including successful project launches.
- Executive level experience including finance and/or business management related.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize competing demands, be versatile and action-oriented.
- Clear communication & presentation skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues concisely.
- Demonstrated proficiency/advanced skills using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Leadership, relationship-building and influencing skills to drive agendas across a number of teams.
- Bring clear thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of other business challenges that may arise.
Key Job Attributes :
Educational Qualifications :
UG : BE/ B.Tech PG : ME / MTech / MS with MBA (preferred)
Key Skills :
Contact Details :