15+ Most Disrupting Digital Technologies on demand: Indian IT/BPM ecosystem
Posted on Jan 31, 2018
Digital transformation has become imperative for all businesses in future. Technological innovations change the business process to move away from legacy systems to adopt new age technologies
We see most of the services companies, global in-house center, product captives and tech start-ups moving towards technology innovation to be future ready. We have identified the hot digital skills which are expected to grow in demand and its skilled talent pool supply in India. Over 4,00,000 installed digital talent pool available across various skills in India
The impact is emphasized in our recent research on "Digital Hiring Outlook in India - 2018", also published in a press release lately.
Highlights of findings:
- 18 Hot trading digital skills set to increase the demand for next 24months
- Disruptive technologies skill maturity footprint across cities in India
- Number of organizations witnesses to have these hot skills and hiring
- Upskilling and Cross Skilling the talent pool has been rapidly increasing in the IT Services ecosystem
- Increase in number of multi-faceted job roles within organization as part of Digital transformation (e.g., Full Stack Developer, UIUX Developers, DevOps etc)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoI), Big Data and Data Science, Machine Learning/NLP, Blockchain, Cloud, AR/VR, Information Security (InfoSec), Digital Commerce is cutting across most digital skills and all the companies are trying to be the frontrunner.
- Robotic Process Automation (aka RPA) will sweep the BPO Industry largely in Outsourcing destinations globally like India, Brazil, Philippines, Malaysia and eliminate a guaranteed 35% of jobs paving way for RPA Jobs.
- DevOps Skills like Chef, Puppet, Jenkins etc. and Robotic Process Automation major technology vendors such as Automation AnyWhere, BluePrism and UiPath have impulsively brought a hiring spree amongst IT Services Employers.